Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 115/365

Day 115- Mmmmmm!!!
So, it was gray and drizzly all day today. What do I like to do on days like today? Eat chocolate!! SO... I decided it might be a good cookie making day. Maybe try a new cookie recipe day! It's quite exciting to see something like this top shot...
 turn into this (BOY did The Kids have a blast making the cookie balls)...
into THIS!!!!! OH YUM!!! We approve of these cookies. I think I might like to try MORE peanut butter next time... otherwise... DELICIOUS!!!! =)

(OH... and it's nice to have Blogger back. I think all my stuff is mostly back as it was before the mess... though it seems I'm missing a few comments. I can live with that... just glad to be able to post again!!)

4 comments:

Flower Photography said...

Yes please I'll have some ;-)

Michelle said...

Oh yum! I think I just gained weight looking at these delightful things.

snapshots2011 said...

Those look delicious! I'll have to save your recipe!

Kimberly said...

YUM! This makes it really hard for me to resist these kinds of things! :) They look so good!