Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 117/365

Day 117- Awww... a bunny!
SO... maybe instead I should be thinking get away from my veggies little bunny, but he's so cute! I guess it's time to start fencing in my produce though!!! Squirrels, birds, and bunnies... who KNOWS what else is out there eying MY GOODS!! =)

AND... I switched the camera to shoot in RAW and regular format today... just because I remembered to switch it last night. This was the RAW shot, BUT... I'm not totally sure what exactly to do with it beyond my regular prep to get ready for the web. I do see a difference straight from the camera... colors are much better. Time to start seeing what I can do with that. Any suggested readings are much appreciated! =P

7 comments:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

Like little Peter Rabbit, better becareful he doesn't get a belly ache

Anne U said...

Cute pic, the color is really amazing. I still shoot in jpeg because of the storage, maybe soon I should try the switch.

Kimberly said...

Cute bunny! We discovered a family of chipmunks that have their home right in the middle of our garden. They won't be there long if my husband has anything to do with it. Sad too, because they're so darn cute!

I tried shooting in RAW for a while, but apparently I don't have a program to edit them in, so I switched back to jpeg. :) I'm anxious to hear how you like it.

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Wonderful shot. Love RAW, it gives me better opportunity to correct the white balance. I use it for everything except sports. Good luck.

Meg said...

Aw!! So cute!! We have a few bunnies around our yard~ look just like yours. :)

Michelle said...

Deer and racoons maybe? ;)

Cute bunny! Good job shooting in RAW. I have no idea how all that works since my camera doesn't do that.

snapshots2011 said...

What a great shot- so clear!
You'll have to share what you learned about RAW- I'm looking to make the jump myself