Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 118/365

Day 118- Kid delicious-ness
So... got a few of these for a school snack. We broke into the pack early for a treat tonight. I broke in for my own little treat after putting The Kids to bed too!! =P
These bring back memories of my childhood... fond, happy memories!! =)

I played a little more with RAW on these. My current thoughts... I have NO clue what I'm doing!!! There's all these new editing possibilities. I suppose I should start studying! The pictures do look better straight out of the camera though. I just don't know what to do once I upload them. I'll keep playing though... slowly. (Today's pictures didn't turn out THAT wonderful... my lighting was BAD!!)

2 comments:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

I've never had one, but I see the children at school with them often. Must be a special treat.

Michelle said...

I remember these! Along with Fun Dip and Big League Gum. Lol...brings back memories.