Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 124/365

Day 124- Back to the lil' waterfall
Went for a walk with the family this morning! Back to the little waterfall my hubby and I found one day awhile back while running. The kids LOVE it... and it's a pretty walk. AND this morning was the perfect day to travel that way!!
Was able to get the kids to pose in front of it... sort of. I want to learn to capture them better, but I don't know where to begin... suggestions on posing and such? I do like this shot though.
My Mr. Wonderful took some time to try to teach The Boy to skip stones. I was lucky to catch a few shots of the teaching/learning in action. So sweet!! The Boy hasn't learned yet, but he's trying.
AND just when I thought I was done shooting pictures (actually even put my camera away in it's case)... I saw this beauty. It's been awhile since my last deer shot. Saw this guy at the end of the walk while The Kiddos played at the playground. Wonderful day!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Great photos! Such a pretty waterfall. I don't have any suggestions as to how to get better pictures of your kids. I have the same problem. Mine don't like to be still very long, so I usually just try to catch them when I can. :) Love the deer photo!

Melissa said...

I am forever getting my camera back out too! Enjoyed these shots. Beautiful day, it looks like!