Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 125/365

Day 125- Spiders
Ick I know, but really they are quite amazing. I realize now that maybe I should've sprinkled the web with water or something to make it glisten more. Oh well, I like the spider! AND... I can't say I've ever seen a spider share a web before... there was actually a third guy in this web... guess it's prime real estate!!!
This is the same shot as above... I just cropped it a little more. I like it! I like the details. I can even see some little hairs on his legs. COOL! I had to manual focus on this guy... my auto-focus was going CRAZY trying to zero in on him. Good to know I can figure out my manual focus if needed!
This is just a quick update on how my garden is growing... the tomatoes are flowering. Not very big plants, but I'm glad to see a few flowers! Excited!!
AND my "field" of lettuce!!! Can't wait to give it a try!! =)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

All of these are great! The lettuce makes want a salad. now!

Kimberly said...

Love the detail on the spider! It really is amazing how they do what they do.

Yay for growing gardens! Ours isn't doing so well. Too much rain, I think. I believe my husband will be replanting some things this weekend.

snapshots2011 said...

Incredible focus on that spider!