Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 126/365

Day 126- Gray skies...
and lots of birds. Didn't turn out to be a good combination for my camera skills. =( I took quite a few... and the sky just seems blown out... bleached out. I'm not even quite sure how to save them... and I can't crop the sky out either 'cause the pictures become too small and grainy. Hmpf! Oh well, I was happy to see so many of the new visitors (and will give me something fun to shoot over the next few days). Makes me REALLY want to put a bird feeder out there... though they all seem quite happy with the treats in our trees!! =D

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I get frustrated with my limited camera skills too. So much to learn...the bird is beautiful with the black & white tipped wings and tail.

Kimberly said...

Looks like a goldfinch? We get those also. They LOVED my sunflowers last year.