Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 129/365

Day 129- Park fun
It was a beautiful day. Hot, but the breeze saved it... and made it fun to be out!
The Girl had a lot of fun. I know she maybe looks a little scared here, but I think it's more she was annoyed with the camera!!! =P
AND later... some playtime between The Boy and The Girl.
THEN... just for fun!! I know the squirrel stalking is possibly annoying, but I'm amused! =P

NOTE: I know I've been pretty horrible at visiting lately.... I'll be worse this weekend (holiday weekends are FUN, but oh so BUSY!). Come Tuesday I should be more regular... at least that's my goal. Thank you for stopping by here!! I really appreciate it!! =D

3 comments:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

enjoy your family and have some fun, blogger and comments can wait

the other day B and I went for a walk on the boardwalk, I left my camera at home just to give him a break from it ~ I felt naked and kept thinking, that would have been a cool shot. I think B was thrilled to have my undivided attention and it was nice to just go for a walk

Michelle said...

I really like that first shot with the necklaces and bracelet. Oh, to be a kid again. And...I enjoy the squirrel stalking. I'm amused by it, too. ;)

Enjoy your weekend!

snapshots2011 said...

That girl sure knows how to accessorize! I love it!