Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 139-141/365

Day 139-Bird watching
I spent some time watching birds at these bird feeders! Finding that bird watching/listening is quite relaxing. This shot caught my eye 'cause of the bird flying away from the feeder... AND the bokeh!! =D
And this shot... I like the feeder!
Day 140- Clematis
How could I not enjoy this?! Blue skies and beautiful flowers!!
Day 141- Drive-by shooting
Was in the car... coming home. I pulled out my camera and decided to try out my hand at some car shots! I must say... I'm kind of surprised that these turned out like they did. Not too shabby... not great, but not bad for being taken in a moving car... and for being such a hot and hazy day! LOVE the scenery on this ride. One of these days this summer I'll probably drag The Kids out for a few photo shoots along this drive!! =P
 Love the mountains and the valleys! Very peaceful!
AND we saw LOTS of these... hay bale time!! =)

So... not caught up yet. Don't quite have it in me to finish catching up. Hopefully tomorrow!! I'm going to try to visit now...

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wonderful photos! Love the clematis! My MIL has some blooming but when I was out last, my camera battery was dead. Hoping to get back out soon to photograph them before they die. :) Love your drive-by shootings! :) And I also enjoy bird watching.

Audrey said...

Just now catching up on your blog!! Love, love, love the new photos!! Keep em coming! I always love to see what you come up with!!

Michelle said...

I love that first photo! I also liked your "drive by shootings."

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

I really enjoy birding, thinking of heading out tomorrow.