Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 147/365

Day 147-More sunflowers
This is one of my sunflowers. They're not blooming in my yard. They are about 3 foot high though... I suspect I have dwarf varieties. This particular flower wasn't planted by me... or if it was, it was by accident. The other was planted by The Girl in preschool and replanted in our garden later. It's a little smaller than this one.  I can't wait to get a bloom or two in my yard too!! (The flower I shot the other day was from a friends yard... hers are thriving... I'm jealous!)
AND... this picture is to show the paint job I did this week. It's Planetarium... picked out by The Boy. His blue room! I dig it! Of course it's not done yet... I have one wall left. Almost out of paint though... didn't buy enough. Now considering another color for the last wall...

5 comments:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

Can't wait to see the sunflowers in full bloom, and what a beautiful shade of blue, we have to do some painting here soon too

Kimberly said...

I love sunflowers! I had so many last year and the birds loved them!

I love the perspective on the wall photo! Pretty color! Of course, don't tell The Boy I said it was "pretty". :)

Michelle said...

I love anything DIY...I'm constantly working on projects. I just finished painting two arbors and I ran out of paint on the last one (I only had two pieces left---frustrating to say the least). I like your idea of going with a different color on the remaining wall. Cool picture with the lamp---it was a clever way to show the color. :)

snapshots2011 said...

Beautiful focus on the sunflowers!

Audrey said...

LOVE that blue room!! Makes me want to repaint the boys',lol!