Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 153/365

Day 153- More summer fun... swimming lessons
Well, technically The Girl is just free swimming in this shot... her teacher didn't show for the lesson today. She had some sort of event that prevented her from showing up... and calling to say she wouldn't be showing up. Hmpf. BUT The Girl had fun splashing around anyway!!!! =)
The Boy had his lesson. If The Girl had had her class, I would've walked a little closer for a few better shots, but alas... I got this from across the pool. I kind of like it though! LOVE his expression and love the reflection too! =P

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Bummer about the teacher not showing up...but it looks your kiddos had fun anyway.

Kimberly said...

I think my kids would love it if the teacher didn't show up and go to free swim. :) I hope she does better next time ... and has a good reason for not showing up. Great pics!