Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 158/365

Day 158- Rain drips and pony parties
Today while checking the garden I found some raindrops leftover from last nights slight rains... or maybe sprinkles that may have fallen throughout the day. It was a busy, busy day... but we had good times!
The Girl likes ponies... My Little Ponies. Today I found her ponies having yet ANOTHER birthday party!!! I think they must be at least 1000 or so by now! She's got a great imagination if she lets herself play. =)

3 comments:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

it is so wonderful to see the imagination of a child at work

Melissa said...

Both shots are wonderful! Love the colors and DOF in second photo.

snapshots2011 said...

I love it that My Little Ponies have stood the test of time- I had quite a few as a child as well!