Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 159/365

Day 159- The pouty lip
We declared today a pajama day!! It just felt like one... and for me, it was much needed!! =D Towards the end I spotted a pouty lip (trying to be silly)... SO I decided to let The Kids pretend to be sad for the camera!!
So... who's got the best pouty lip?! I realize the quality isn't THE best in these photos, but we were having a bit of...
RAIN (making the room dark... ISO 3200)!!! Much needed... though if it would've come 10 minutes earlier I could've gotten out of watering my garden.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay for the rain. We finally got some here, too. I'd say she has the better pouty lip because it looks more believable. :)

Heidi said...

Cool rain shot! I love a great pajama day..

snapshots2011 said...

The rain only came because you watered your garden-- that's how it always works ;)