Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 161/365

Day 161- Interesting shapes
Spent another day at the pool. =D Fun times as always!! Not so many pictures today... not so great either, but something about these caught my eye! I like the twists and turns of this climbing weed. OH and I used Kim Klassen's warmsun texture on this. The sun was warm today... and I LOVED that it was without the humidity... made for a GORGEOUS day!!
AND I aimed to capture the bee, but I couldn't quite get him focused. I'm still posting this shot because I really like the shapes within the forming seeds of the sunflower! The stars, the lines, the circles... very fun!!

SO... 4th of July weekend. ALREADY?! How quickly the year is flying by!! Anyway, I'm going to be in and out all weekend and not entirely sure I'll be on the computer much. I'll still take photos everyday, but posting will have to be on the back-burner! Have a happy and safe 4th if I don't "see" you before then! =)

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

That is a very cool looking weed!

And I love the detail of the sunflower shot. God just amazes me with all the detail He puts into things.

snapshots2011 said...

The repeating patterns on the sunflower are pretty cool!

Michelle said...

Have a wonderful Fourth, Gretchen!

I love the detail you've shown in the sunflower. I always think of you when I go out to check on mine.

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

wonderful and interesting shapes, it's great how sometimes we have one photo in mind and end up with something completely different and fabulous