Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 168/365

Day 168- Water Play
Another hot day... another day to play in the water!! I'm finding I'm taking a lot more pictures of The Kids these days. They're with me all the time and they're cute... so why not?! They're making me want to study up on portrait photography. Any suggestions on some "light" reading for portrait photography? Might as well try to improve while I got semi-willing "victims"!! =D
They sure did have fun today! The Girl more so than The Boy. He got a bit bored... getting into that age where he wants to hang with kids his age and not his Mama and lil' sis as much. =\

2 comments:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

When by boys reached that age I started allow them to bring along some of their friends. It was always more fun for all of us when everyone was happy.

Kimberly said...

Fun stuff! We've been trying to find ways to beat the heat and still have fun too.