Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 172/365

Day 172- Sunflower fading...
So, our sunflower is fading. It's kind of sad. The poor thing is sagging, drooping, crumbling away. We're still happy with it in our garden because...
we're looking forward to the SEEDS!!! Of course, I'm not entirely sure what to do with sunflower seeds or when to harvest them, but we're willing to try. AND if this one doesn't work out for us... we have another sunflower getting ready to open up for us!!!


4 comments:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

I have never had much luck with sunflowers. But yours look awesome. I am certain the birds will enjoy the seeds.

Scott said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. You have a lot of great photos on here. I am looking forward to seeing more.

lisaschaos said...

Sunflowers are one of my most favorite plants!!

Kimberly said...

We had so many sunflowers last year, we just cut the tops off and hung them in the trees for the birds to feast on.