Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 188/365

Day 188- Stretch
Saw this guy in the backyard this morning. Had to take this shot through the blinds and window for fear of scaring him... he's literally RIGHT outside the door. I had The Kids next to me watching him too... was trying hard not to make too many sudden movements. It's not the same rabbit we've seen before... this one is smaller... maybe a older baby?! Anyway, I wish I could've gotten a better angle on him, but I like how he's all stretched out here. I can't say I've ever seen a rabbit so... stretched! =)

4 comments:

Sara said...

He's gorgeous! He reminds me of the nut brown hares in the storybook "Guess How Much I Love You". Love the lighting on the fur on his tummy.

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

nice, they can be so fast, lucky for you that you even got this great capture

snapshots2011 said...

Awww- so cute! The backlighting on him is awesome

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Oh wow, Gretchen. Our bunnies never get this close (of couse we have 3 dogs and 3 cats and they shouldn't venture close), but what a great capture. Looks like fun.