Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 189/365

Day 189- More Bunnies!
I know. I just posted a bunny shot yesterday. I can't help myself though. I saw this gal outside this morning. I'm pretty sure this might be the Momma bunny. Bigger. Hungrier (well, maybe not). More cautious. Was able to get a few shots from inside the house of her, but as soon as I tried to sneak out for a closer shot...


ZOOM... off she went!! I found her hiding under a stairway, but once I got too close (poised and ready with camera)... she zoomed again. I got a couple cool shots of her bouncing away. I picked one of my top two to share here. AND then, later in the day...



baby bunny came back!!! Now. I suppose I'm not 100% sure that it's not the same bunny, but look at that rock for comparison. This bunny looks much smaller. The face looks different too. AND... I was able to sneak outside and take this shot (uncropped, sooc... well they're all sooc, but I did crop the first) from under 10 feet away. Probably more like 6 feet away. Almost close enough to reach out and pet it. AND I had The Girl tagging along... she wanted to keep it for a pet!!!

Anyway, lots of bunny shots today! Trying hard to limit the ones I share here!!! =P

10 comments:

deb duty said...

These are very fun! I love the first one with the leaf in her mouth. Great photos!

Buckeroomama said...

What fun captures! :)

One said...

Those bunny shots are really cute. I like the way it eats the leaf and also the shot you took of it scampering away.

Nadege, said...

That is just too cute. I love the second shot.

Sara said...

How lucky are you to have such gorgeous animals at you back door! Love these shots, great captures!

Christina said...

Aww! Great capture. I try to get pics of the ones out here, but can't get close enough! Great shot

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

these little ones are so cute, never tire of seeing them

Scott said...

Cute bunny. I really like the first one. Very nice.

Barbara Rosenzweig said...

Beautiful shots!
I'm so happy to see the bunnies in your garden looking so cute.
In my garden, thinking that I had set out a buffet for them, they are "wasculy wabbits"!!!!

Tara said...

So so cute, love her little bum running away!