Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 191/365

Day 191- Replacement...
Had a car die on us this past week. Last night (pretty late) we got this new little replacement. Now we can zoom-zoom!! Mostly we're just happy to be done car shopping... ok, we're quite happy with this car too!!! AND now I might have a little more time again to focus on taking pictures... OR just more time to bus The Kids around (like today= TWO b-day parties... phew!). =P

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Nice perspective and cute car! I feel like I spent the whole day in the car, today! I know what you mean.

Kimberly said...

Yay for new(er) cars! We are in the market for one for my husband. Every time he finds one he likes, he calls and it is already gone. :( Hoping we find the right one soon.

snapshots2011 said...

Niiiiice car! Congratulations!