Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 193/365

Day193a_8085-scatteredfocus

Day 193- Photo booth
So... finally played a little with a toy that I got a little while back... a Canon RC-6 Wireless Remote Controller! The Girl had a blast taking over. The focusing in these isn't so great, the color is off (it was late afternoon and a storm was rolling in, so not so much light), BUT I LOVE them! I put a few together and I think it looks like the photo booth pictures you can get!! Very fun!! Looking forward to playing some more... and maybe getting a family portrait going one of these days.
Day193b_8072-scatteredfocus
Also got a picture of me and The Girl. I fixed it up a little using The CoffeeShop Blog's Perfect Portrait 3 action. I'm still tinkering with these actions. Lots of fun. Must explore more...

3 comments:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

I bet she had a blast! Very cute

snapshots2011 said...

Haha-- those just cracked me up!
And aren't the Coffee Shop's actions the best? Perfect Portrait 3 is one of my most-used. I also love CS Vintage and Bright Eyes- check em out!

Scott said...

Those do look like they are from a photo booth the way you put them together. Fun.