Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 195/365

Day195a_8120-scatteredfocus

Day 195- Birthday Fun
The Girl's big day! I was able to get her to sort of pose at the playground for a couple pictures...
Day195b_8124-scatteredfocus

nothing spectacular, but cute! At least I think so!! =P
Day195c_8139-scatteredfocus

Later in the day there was cake!! Of course the light was all dark (finally getting a little rain), BUT I love how this turned out! Happy Birthday to my baby girl!! =)

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I love that birthday cake blowing out shot!!! So cute!!!

snapshots2011 said...

Happy Birthday to her! LOVE the last shot! What expression!

Kimberly said...

Happy birthday to her!!! Love the photos! That last one makes me smile!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

Happy Birthday to the "girl"! What a cutie pie!