Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 196/365

Day196a_8203-scatteredfocus
Day 196- Farm Fun
We visited a farm today... got some country air!! Saw lots of fun critters... these birds are the strangest that I think I've ever encountered in person! Looks like it's wearing a fur coat. I have no idea what it is and I'm too tired to look it up right at this moment... if you are passing by and you know... feel free to save me a little research time!! =D
Day196c_8185-scatteredfocus
AND these are such a great color! A peacock. He didn't have his feathers up... so I decided to focus on his head only! Also, he was in a cage and if I focused on his head, the cage kind of disappears for the camera... like magic!! =D
Day196b_8197-scatteredfocus
We picked blackberries and peaches (didn't get any great peach pictures). Some YUMMY treats that we'll be enjoying over the next few days!! Not many of these blackberries are ripe for the picking in this shot, but we found PLENTY of yummy ones in the field!
Day196d_8184-scatteredfocus
Saw lots of butterflies, but only captured one or two on camera... I was kind of weighed down with STUFF!! The pictures I did get required me to unload, snap, and reload! Gotta figure out a better way!!! =P



Day196e_8179-scatteredfocus
This barn, wagon, tire fort/tower combination capture I tweaked using The Pioneer Woman's Vintage action. I think I've decided that I like actions!! =P

All in all... a wonderful day!!

12 comments:

Yvonne said...

Great shots! Love the peacock ..even though they horrify me slightly in real life ahah

Tina said...

All very beautiful :) Most I like the flower with the butterfly on it. What a nice Weekendflower :) If you like join us! LG Tina

Karin M. said...

...schöne Fotos...super...
LG: Karin

Sarah said...

Wow. Awesome shots. Love the first one.

Sara said...

Gorgeous berry shot, the colours are so intense.
Great capture on the butterfly! So pretty, love the out of focus flower too.

deb duty said...

The peacock photo is fabulous. It's amazing how the cage disappeared! Looks like you had a great time!

Tara said...

wow! I love all of these pictures! They are beautiful!!

Branson said...

LOL! That first one is just crazy! Definitely a unique creature, huh?

Linda Makiej said...

all these are wonderful!

Scott said...

Nice photos. Those berries look so good.

Tara said...

These are wonderful shots, the berries are great, and your butterfly capture is beautiful.

Stacy@{share and remember} said...

Great pics! The birds are beautiful {& unique!} Gorgeous shot of the berries too.