Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 198/365

Day198a_8241-scatteredfocus
Day 198- Peaches
Decided I'd better try to capture our peaches we picked the other day before our bellies did!! We've eaten most of them already and they are FANTASTIC!! They will likely be gone by the end of tomorrow. Anyway...
Day198b_8244-scatteredfocus
here are my attempts at capturing them with the camera. I WISH my natural lighting was better, but I'm not going to complain too much because we are FINALLY getting some much needed rain!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Gretchen, these are beautiful....I love the colors. I bet they were delicious, too. :)

Thanks for your note. It's nice to be back. I've been enjoying scrolling through the photos I missed. My favorites are: the bunny with the leaf in it's mouth (awesome capture), the mars lab photos, deer (I always love your deer shots), sunflowers (gorgeous...especially the geometric looking one..I was thrilled to see mine blooming when I got back!), geocaching, the green spiky toy (cool photo), and the close up of the peacock.