Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 199/365 - Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Day 199- Scavenger Hunt Sunday
I almost decided to skip out on the fun again this week, BUT The Kids got bored and I decided to let them help me find stuff. All this afternoon. I know I rushed a bit and the quality isn't spectacular, BUT we did have fun!! So, here are this week's interpretations...
Day199sd2_8299-scatteredfocus
Seeing Double/Two- The Girl has many of these lil' gals... we used two and put them on Barbie's purple couch!! Voila!
Day199we_8319-scatteredfocus
Whatever- These belong to The Boy. He got them from a VERY nice tooth-fairy a little while back. I never got anything like that from the tooth-fairy... whatever!! =P
Day199sw2_8309-scatteredfocus
Sweet- The last of The Girl's jello cake. Bummer. It was tasty while it lasted!!!
Day199sp_8279-scatteredfocus
Space- The kids built this puzzle of space for me to take a picture of. I pulled out the fish-eye attachment for fun (also took a few silly shots of The Kids again). I like how it came out.
Day199brt_8316-scatteredfocus
Bright- So... this isn't THAT bright, but it works right?!

Anyway, there you go... thanks for stopping by!!! There are a lot of other great interpretations to be seen... feel free to head over to Ashley's Ramblings and Photos for more!

17 comments:

Anne U said...

Bright shot is sweet and like the focus and composition of your whatever shot.

Marla said...

Looks like you all had fun! :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

mommy of Five said...

love jello cake!

Sara said...

Great set, so fun that the kids helped! The focus on the coins is great!

MomLaur83 said...

Cool shots! I would love a fish eye lens one day, so fun! Thanks for your comment too!

Sarah said...

oh man, now I want to eat cake with pink frosting!
Great photos! I love that your kids helped out!!

Allison Hoffman said...

soo fun!! I've done the scavenger hunt with my kids before - I think they had more fun than I did!

Melanie said...

LOVE your interpetations! The cake looks oh soooo yummy!

Thanks for the sweet comment!

Melanie said...

LOVE your interpetations! The cake looks oh soooo yummy!

Thanks for the sweet comment!

Ashley Sisk said...

Great job - I especially like your take on whatever!

Coneflower Ranch said...

Great interpretations! Love the "money shot"! :-)

Patrice said...

Great shots...I love the two little dolls!

Kimberly said...

Great set! Glad you managed to pull them together to share with us! Love your commentary on whatever. :)

Point & Shoot said...

Thx for commenting ..cute seeing double shot

Michelle said...

Nice job with the coin shot!!! And...it was nice that you had help putting together your photo for space. Great set, Gretchen.

Kay Rhodes said...

I think it's such a neat idea to have your kids included in the "hunt", it helps to increase their awareness of the little things...great shots.

leavesnbloom said...

I loved seeing the detail in those coins - I'm not used to seeing US currency!