Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 200/365

Day200a_8336-scatteredfocus
Day 200- Walk in the Park
Took The Kids to the playground today. They got bored very quickly... too hot and too "fir-sty." Instead, I was able to talk them into a short walk and snack by the river. We I took a bazillion about 100 pictures. These are some of my faves from the day... at least at first glance. I don't know. I change my mind a lot on faves! =P
Day200b_8344-scatteredfocus
I know the focus on this shot is off... and the light all wrong, BUT I love, LOVE, LOVE his facial expression here. I've seen this same look on my kids' faces. How 'bout that? Funny how we have similar expressions as the animals we share this world with!!!
Day200b2_8403-scatteredfocus
Was only going to share ONE deer picture today, BUT then I came across this party!!! The Boy says he counted 13 deer. I couldn't get them all in one cohesive shot... so, here I think I have 10 of them. It's funny how they're all congregating in the shade. Smart deer!! =P
Day200c_8354-scatteredfocus
Every now and again I come across the vein remains of a leaf. Today was one of those days. I must say... they intrigue me. Linking leaf vein shot with...




Day200d_8369-scatteredfocus
Tried to get The Kids to pose for me. The Boy has his "pose" smile here. The Girl wouldn't even look at me. I have several shots from today like this... it didn't take me long to give up. They just weren't cooperating. They were too busy playing something... one of their private games. At least the scenery was beautiful!!
Sweet Shot Day

10 comments:

Tara said...

I LOVE that deer picture! And the dof in the first picture is awesome!!

Kimberly said...

I can see why these are your favorites! Beautiful flower and deer photos. And that leaf is very cool! My kids do that for me too when I'm trying to photography all 3 of them together. It's like pulling teeth to get them all to look at me at the same time. :)

Marla said...

Beautiful shots. That last one is my favorite.

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Susan said...

Wow...so many deer together. How neat!!

Great shots.

Danelle said...

It's easy to see why you have trouble choosing favorites. They're all great!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

All are great, especially the deer, but I love the first one. It pull you in. Wonderful work.

Nicole V Lozano said...

I'm right there with you on that leaf vain shot, very intriguing. So lovely even at this stage in its' life cycle.

Michelle said...

Love these...especially the deer photos. Bummer that your subjects didn't want to cooperate, but it worked well for the photo. I like that they're looking away.

snapshots2011 said...

In the last one- I kind of like that they're not looking- it looks like they're sharing some sort of secret with each other :)

lisaschaos said...

I like the shot of your kids. :) I love finding veiny leaves, so cool! SO many deer! You guys didn't scare them off? Love the baby!