Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 201/365

Day201a_8438-scatteredfocus
Day 201- Seeing Hearts
Visited with a friend today. Let our kids run wild... much needed summer wildness! While visiting, I took a few minutes to admire (photograph) the gorgeous flowers in my friend's garden. Here's my favorite... for the heart I see in the center. Do you?
Paper Heart Photo


Day201b_8434-scatteredfocus
AND my other favorite... for the color!
Day201c_8451-scatteredfocus
AND finally... just because I almost tripped over him, so decided I had to photograph him. A GINORMOUS fly. I'm thinking I really dig his eyes. Makes him look a little like a race car driver or something.

14 comments:

Heidi said...

Gorgeous flowers Gretchen! And that bug eyed dude below is not good looking but the photo sure is! Thanks for playing Hollah!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous flower photos! I would have missed the heart it if you hadn't mentioned it, but now that I see it I like the photo even better. :)

em said...

Beautiful flowers! Very full and vibrant! Love the little (or big) beady eyes!

Sarah said...

Those flowers are gorgeous!

snapshots2011 said...

Gorgeous! I didn't even see the heart until you had pointed it out!

Becky said...

Gorgeous!Gorgeous!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

they are beautiful, did you get the marco?

Nicole V Lozano said...

I can't believe he (the fly) sat still for you. What a ham.

Audrey said...

Aww, love these! You are talented my friend :-) Gotta catch up on the rest of your photos now :-)

Carletta said...

I couldn't see the heart until you pointed out where to look and then it was so obvious - cool find.
Lovely shots!
The fly looks like a little alien critter. :)
Carletta's Captures

Mom of M&Ms said...

beautiful.. and i noticed the heart right off!

Rachel Hipps said...

Gorgeous flowers!! :)

Pam said...

These are beautiful!

Ewa said...

beautiful macro shots!