Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 203/365

Day203a_8531-scatteredfocus
Day 203- Day at the Lake
I'm not sure if I completely like this shot, BUT I like how the upside down boats kind of mirror the boats in the water. Will go back, and try a similar shot another day.
Day203b_8530-scatteredfocus
I would hate to live at the top of this building (not big on heights), BUT I love the look of it!! Also... seriously loved today's sky!!
Day203c_8522-scatteredfocus
The Kids had fun climbing all over the "kid" sculptures. I took the opportunity to play too... with the fish-eye attachment! =P


Day203d_8488-scatteredfocus
WOW!!! I can't say that I've ever actually seen a human flamethrower in person before today! Quite cool... just hoping The Kids don't decide to try this at home!!! (He also swallowed a sword/knife. CRAZY!)
Day203e_8512-scatteredfocus
While The Boy was climbing, I took an opportunity to snap a picture of him and his crazy, surfer-boy, summer hair!! He LOVES his hair!!

9 comments:

Anne U said...

Really like the first shot, the colors and the composition are great.

christina m hammock said...

Great shots! Love the first one! I'm stopping by from Live Every Moment.

Sara said...

What a cutie your son is! Love the surfer boy shot.
The colours in the first one are wonderful, for me it's a little busy, maybe if you isolated the canoes at the front.
I'm loving your fish eye shots!
Love your doctor shots below, hope everyone's OK though!
Great day 200 shots, I really like the shot of your kids even though they're off in their own world.

Dawna said...

Great summer time shots! Stopping by from Fab Friday :)

leavesnbloom said...

The flame blower shot is wonderful - I can't see your last one though.

Rosie
leavesnbloom photography

tiarastantrums said...

the bubble shot is super cool!

Ewa said...

I like how you captured that building, and your sky - kids climbing over the sculptures shot is great!

Sarah said...

I love that mirror fish eye shot. Gorgeous.

Kimberly said...

That fish eye shot is so cool! Love your photos! Crazy human flame thrower guy! Yikes!