Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 204/365

Day204a_8548-scatteredfocus
Day 204- Sky Watching
Computer is being wacky today... and I'm tired. So... enjoy a few pictures of the sky from my day. AND I'll head off to bed! I'll catch up with blog hopping tomorrow...
Day204b_8581-scatteredfocus
(BTW... I don't know those people. I figured since they were hogging the spot I would've liked to use to take pictures from... I would just take their picture. Ha!)
Linking this up with...



Day204c_8586-scatteredfocus

8 comments:

snapshots2011 said...

Love that second picture, and I had to giggle at "since they were in my way, I took a picture of them!" Talk about a happy accident!

Sarah said...

These are gorgeous. I love the sunsets.

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great snapshots! Love that sky shot of the birds. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought
http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/08/project-365_13.html

Ashley Sisk said...

oooh those sunsets are gorgeous.

Kimberly said...

Beautiful sunsets! And I love that photo of the geese flying over!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Beautiful, Gretchen. I had similar pictures yesterday--not flying geese, but flying pelicans--and sunsets. Hope you have a fun weekend.

Laurie said...

Wow, gorgeous pictures! I love sunsets. Thanks for linking up! Fun to find another 365 friend! :)

Michelle Renee said...

Nice sunset photos, Gretchen!!! The colors, the silhouettes, they're really pretty.