Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 205/365

Day205a_8597-scatteredfocus
Day 205- We're your friends...
we're your friends, we're your friends to the bitter end. The. bit.ter. end!! =P

Sorry. Can't help myself. That song has been in my head since I saw these guys hanging out on their tree. There were actually three more on a lower branch too... just couldn't fit them in the frame very well. Perfect tree for them to hang on. Perfect day too.
Day205b_8601-scatteredfocus
Peek-a-boo... I see him! Do you?! He was out in the open until we got closer... and then he tried to hide. Not very well though. =P

Linking up with
Camera Critters

3 comments:

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Excellent song for your photo :)
Nicely captured this cute animal.

Regards!

Tricia said...

YiKeS! They're scary looking & yes, that's the perfect tree for them! =)

Thank you so much for the comment you left on my blog, very much appreciated! =)

Michelle Renee said...

Neat...we both posted woodchucks this week. :)