Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 207/365

Day207a_8671-scatteredfocus

Day 207- Please Send Rain or Color
We actually got a bit of rain over the weekend, BUT not enough. My poor plants. Well. Maybe not this one. It's a weed. I just thought it looked kind of cool. I miss the color. I've got a little green... and a whole lotta brown. I suppose I'm now saying "bring on fall!!!" Suppose we'll go ahead and enjoy these last weeks of summer days first!!


Day207b_8666-scatteredfocus
And just because... here's a few "helicopters" in waiting!! =P

7 comments:

Leora said...

I'm sorry it's all dried out - but it's lovely! Great blue background to highlight the dry, pale brown.

Ashley Sisk said...

I really like your first shot. So pretty.

Michelle Renee said...

Neat helicopters. Love that background!

lisaschaos said...

Very cool, sorry for the heat with lack of rain though, poor plants. :(

Windchime said...

The colors in the first picture are beautiful. And I love "helicopters!" I always have lots of fun playing with them with my siblings. :)

Sara said...

Love your helicopter seed shot, gorgeous muted colours and bokeh!

Dyche Designs said...

Your first image is stunning, I love it. Helicopter seeds always make me smile, remind me of childhood.