Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 221-222/365

Day 221/365
Day 221- Back to school
Kids went back to school yesterday! Here's one of the obligatory 'back to school' shots I took. Would've posted yesterday too, BUT got struck down by a migraine. A nasty migraine. ugh. The Kids had a wonderful time at school. In fact today, The Boy was complaining that he couldn't stay even longer!
Sweet Shot Day
Day 222/365
Day 222- Random
I spent most of the day today fighting the remains of my migraine. I did manage to take a few shots of random items. I kind of think they're fun! =P
Day 222/365
Bright and shiny!

Day 222/365
This one was... "hey mom, take a picture of me!" I had to oblige. Not often The Kids pose for me... even less often that they come up with the pose!! =P
Day 222/365
NapTime MomTog

8 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

That first shot is really sweet.

Sarah said...

Aww. Love that first shot.

Heidi said...

Fun shots Gretchen! Hope that migraine is at bay for good now.. congrats on making it through day ONE of school!

Dyche Designs said...

The kids are too cute. Sorry to hear you had a migraine, I suffer with them too and know how debilitating they can be, hope it lifted for you.

Light Trigger said...

so nice ideas to photograph!

Light Trigger

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

Happy First Day of School! They look ready to go.

Hoping your migraine has passed.

snapshots2011 said...

Thats so great that they love school-- it's so unusal that you want to hear of a child who wants to stay longer!

Michelle Renee said...

Back to school pics! Good job getting them even though you weren't feeling well. Sorry you had a bad migrane. :(