Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 223/365

Day223/365
Day 223- 1st Practice Fall Season Soccer
Umm... got distracted by this! Gorgeous skies all around. Made it hard to focus on the practice. The skies...
Day223/365
AND my lil' hippie!!! =P

I did get shots of The Boy actually practicing soccer too, but I'm not posting them today. Wanna practice some more. I'm sure I'll post plenty here before the season is out! =P

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Absolutely beautiful sky! Your "hippie girl"-what a cutie..I love it when they have their own style that they must express at a young age!

Dyche Designs said...

Love the drama of the night sky and your lil hippie is way too cute.

Ewa said...

look at that sky, amazing colors!
and what a beautiful girl :)

snapshots2011 said...

Love the night sky-- amazing!
And I love when kids express their style- and that you captured it in a photograph- she'll love looking back on that someday!