Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 224/365

Day224/365
Day 224- Memories and Aliens
These grasses always make me smile! Remind me of summer days gone by. For some reason, growing up we liked to "smoke" them. No actual fire... just pretend. I think we got the idea from ol' movies!
Day224/365
...AND these guys. The shell/exoskeleton of cicada. Don't they look like aliens? I think they must hold inspiration for the alien (movie) creators.

2 comments:

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

I love childhood memories. My husband found a cicada a few weeks ago and came running up saying, "Laura, look at this horsefly." Ha ha! I told him it was a cicada otherwise he couldn't have caught it. :)

Iowa Gardening Woman said...

Wonderful photos!