Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 225/365

Day225/365

Day 225- Meet 'Mo'
This is The Girl's current fave outside toy... it was a toy that belonged to my Mr. Wonderful when he was a kid! She runs around with it while The Boy and my Mr. Wonderful play soccer. She puts it in the goal area and if one of them touches it, she goes after them!! It's quite funny to watch... she's a tough girl!
Day225/365
Ahh... Uno! I won tonight! =P I can't say that I love the new design, BUT I still love the game!!

6 comments:

deb duty said...

So fun that you still have a toy from your husband's childhood. My boys loved to play with toy mowers when they were little and now they have to cut the grass for real!

Michelle Renee said...

I need to use our real mower soon. Cool that the toy was saved that long and still gets to be enjoyed. Uno and Farkle are some great, quick games.

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

i have a mower over here and the lawn is will over due ~ send her over

Kimberly said...

My MIL has saved toys from my husband's childhood also. In fact, we were just playing with some today while visiting.

I haven't played Uno is a long time! I'll have to pick up a deck and teach the kids (and re-teach myself) how to play!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Michelle Renee said...

I'm excited that you might participate in my September challenge. Things like that are always more fun to do together. I'm looking forward to seeing your pics. :)

snapshots2011 said...

Two very fun pictures!