Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 230/365

Day230/365
Day 230- My Mr. Wonderful's Birthday!
This was the cake I made for my Mr. Wonderful's Birthday. Doesn't look to shabby in the picture. It didn't taste too shabby when we ate some. It looks pretty innocent doesn't it? Well. It's not. This cake was out for me yesterday. I conquered it though...
Day230/365

AND even (with the help of The Kids) made it nice and pretty and happy!! In the end, my Mr. Wonderful enjoyed his cake... and I did too! Happy Birthday to my Mr. Wonderful!!

I'm sorry I haven't been out visiting so much lately. The new schedule hasn't been ironed out yet. Making plans... hoping I'm all organized and ready to go next week. The rain isn't helping either. Starting to wonder if it's EVER going to end. Not feeling to creative either. Not feeling like bringing the camera out in pouring down rain. No outside fun for me. Maybe it's time to plant that indoor herb garden I've been dreaming about... or time to play with water and oil. I don't know... need to find something creative to do...

3 comments:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

there has been a week a rain, I've been enjoying getting some interesting sky shots

happy Birthday to the Mr.

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

I'm glad he has a Mrs. Wonderful to make his birthday special. Have a good weekend.

Kimberly said...

Yummy! That cake looks great! Sounds like you and I are in very similar situations with busy-ness, lots of rain, and little inspiration. Here's hoping we get through it quickly! :)