Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 231/365

Day231/365
Day 231- Rain, Rain Go Away...
So, I tried to make the best of the rain yesterday. It doesn't seem like it wants to leave us. Maybe one day. That's what I get for complaining about our earlier drought conditions I guess! =P
Day231/365
I took all of these from doorways or window-ways of the house. No bringing the camera out in this rain. I like the ball in this one. Random floating beach ball... makes me think of sunnier days.
Day231/365
Yep... rain. At least it's gonna be GREEN out there!! =D
Day231/365
Drip, drip, drip.
Day231/365
AND... raindrop bokeh!! LOVE!!!


Day231/365
This one I like... I somehow caught a falling drop from a leaf. =)

We got around 6 inches of rain yesterday. Whoa! Some wicked flooding that I luckily didn't experience (I stayed home taking pictures), but my Mr. Wonderful unluckily did through traffic nightmares. =( Today. We got more, but the sun actually made an appearance! Here's to hoping for some sunnier days ahead!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

We've had lots of rain here also! No flooding where I am, but then again we live on top of a big hill. :) I chuckled at your comment about complaining about the drought - same thing here! Wet, rainy spring ... hot, dry summer ... wet, rainy (almost) fall.

snapshots2011 said...

Love them all- what a way to turn a gloomy day into beautiful photographs. I love that last one where you can actually see one drop falling off of the leaf- its frozen in space!

Heidi said...

I love these shots! I love the tree framing the ball especially. Great set and thanks again for playing my Humpday Hollah! Have a great weekend Gretchen.. :)

deb duty said...

I really love the shot of the fire hydrant in the rain. The red really pops. Great photo!

Michelle Renee said...

I really like that green photo. I must try to do that!!! :)