Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 234/365

Day234/365
Day 234- Picnic/Walk in the Park
The sun was shining, a breeze was blowing, so we decided to take advantage and we went for a picnic! The Girl took a short walk with me while The Boy played soccer with my Mr. Wonderful. Beautiful day... happy to have the sun back... even if it was really wet out and a rainstorm blew in later in the day. I'll take it! (BONUS: it looks like the sun will be with us most of the week!!)
Sweet Shot Day
Day234/365
Here's a few things The Girl and I found on our walk... yellow flowers! Actually we found yellow ones, white ones, pink ones, purple ones... all sorts of lil' wild flowers. The Girl was in heaven!!

MellowYellowMondayBadge

Day234/365
AND a mystery! Do you know what this is? It pretty much came out the way I wanted it to, but I'm thinking it's hard to tell what it is. I like it whether you can tell what it is or not!! =P

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Tree bark? Potato that has been sitting in light for too long? Frankenstein mask? Alligator with eyes closed? Cool shot, whatever it is!!! :)

Kimberly said...

Yay for sunshine! It was so nice to see it again, wasn't it?

The mystery photo ... looks like a big rock to me. You are going to tell us what it is, right? :)

Michelle Renee said...

Lol at Heidi's guesses. I'm guessing tree bark or the skin of a frog.

Pretty yellow flowers. I'd be in heaven, too, if I found that many on a walk.