Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 235/365

Day235/365
Day 235- Another Sunny Day...
So thankful! Came across this interesting fern house. Wonder what's living in there??!!
NapTime MomTog

Day235/365
I'm sure I'll capture many more of these over the coming weeks... the Osage orange! These hold a special place in my heart... lots of fun has sprouted around the Osage orange!!
Day235/365
AND another deer shot. I can't help myself. I love the muscles you can see in this young 'en. I could probably take pictures of these guys everyday. I have to drive a little to go see them, but if I do... I'm usually rewarded by the site of many!! Such beautiful creatures... even if many folk think of them as pests.
OH... and in case you're wondering about my mystery photo from yesterday... it was indeed tree bark. Good guessing Heidi and Michelle!! It was a fallen tree that I kind of lay on to get the shot. Very interesting patterns on it... LOVE it!

19 comments:

Sarah said...

How cool is that first shot and the deer. Wonderful captures. Thanks for linking up.

J Bar said...

Great outdoor shots.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Michelle Renee said...

Beautiful fern house....I'd be thrilled to come across something like that.

snapshots2011 said...

The little fern house looks like something out of a fantasay movie!

Kimberly said...

Very cool shots! I've never seen an Osage orange before. That fern house is very interesting!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Love the first shot. It looks like whatever it is made a perfect little home. I'm always amazed by your deer photos. It looks like you've enjoyed the rain we've been lacking. We used to be in competition with Seattle for the wettest place in the US, but rain is so foreign to us now, we all run to the window when it clouds up or we hear something hit the window. :)

Katherines Corner said...

Wonderful photos!! I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. Hugs

Heidi said...

Where do you go to get your shots? You must either have a very woodsy yard or go hiking a lot? I have never seen so many of the cool things you capture.. that fern house is so cool!!!

eileeninmd said...

Lovely images and the deer is cute.

Carletta said...

More wonderful shots!
The little fawn has almost lost all his spots. :(
Carletta@Round The Bend

MyLittleMe said...

I wonder if there are caterpillars or something in there. :)

Cheryl said...

Sweet shots all. The deer looks a bit bony in the middle. Maybe it'll survive hunting season.

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Very nice photos.

Regards and best wishes

Jidhu Jose said...

great shots

Kay L. Davies said...

A sweet little fawn. I agree with Cheryl. I hope it survives hunting season.
I got interested in the osage orange photo and had to look it up. Too bad it won't grow around here. I could use a plant that produces insect repellant!
— K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Tricia said...

They truly are beautiful... I couldn't think of them as pests, no way! Wonderful capture =)

ladyfi said...

Wow - that fern shot is amazing. And what a cute deer!

parker365photography said...

Your Fabulous Friday photo has beautiful shades of green. I like the soft focus.

Gale said...

Beautiful!