Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 236/365

Day236/365
Day 236- Day late on the Harvest Moon
Caught site of the moon tonight and fell in love! Maybe it's that our skies have been cloudy and the moon has been hidden lately, but I think it's more the color. WOW! It was a full moon was the previous night... the true Harvest Moon, but I didn't notice it... didn't go out at night (and I think it was cloudy... as it's been a LOT lately). I don't think I've done it justice here. I cropped a little... didn't think I could do much more. Also think my white balance is off. Ah well. I still like it! ENJOY!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Very cool! I was also excited to see the moon again the past few nights.

Christina said...

Love this shot!

Danelle said...

Great shot of the mooon!

snapshots2011 said...

I was so mad I missed the harvest moon- it was my back to school night, and by the time I left, the moon was too high in the sky, and not as bright anymore. You did a beautiful job capturing it though!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

How did I miss all of your awesome shots this week? Must have been that darn job I have! You had a great photo week, this moon is amazing ~ great focus, cool color