Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 237/365

Day237/365
Day 237- Fall's Coming!
It seems the fall colors are slowly starting to show themselves. Here's some red I found in my garden... on the rose bushes. I've seen reds, yellows, and lots of browns. Hoping for a colorful fall this year!!
Day237/365
AND more color... a favorite activity of The Girl. She's really been into drawing sagas and retelling them. This one is about a deer (Bambi) who is caught in a fire. Yeah. She steals a lot of plot lines from Disney, BUT she changes them and expands them... so it's all good right?!

10 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

That first shot is really beautiful - I love the light.

Kimberly said...

LOVE the colors of fall! That is a great shot! How sweet that your daughter loves to sit and color. My kids borrow stories from movies also. Must be a kid thing. :)

Hey, thanks for stopping over and always leaving such kind comments! I really do appreciate each and every one!

Have a great weekend, my friend!

Pieces of Sunshine said...

Beautiful capture.

deb duty said...

Gorgeous light in the first shot! So pretty! Cute photo of your daughter drawing!

em said...

Great shots! I love the color in the first one, I hope fall sticks around for awhile!

Tara said...

Love the lighting in the first picture!

Pieni Lintu said...

Very pretty!

geetlee said...

the light is awesome. love it!

Mira said...

beautiful light in the first shot. I really like it! :)

snapshots2011 said...

Ohmygoodness- that is too cute of your daughter to "retell" the saga...love it!