Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 239/365

Day239/365
Day 239- Night out with my Mr. Wonderful
While out walking around for a very much needed date night... my Mr. Wonderful let me try my hand at some night photography. Photography I don't normally do 'cause I sleep instead! I like how this one came out. BUT it looks purplish in spots. Why? I know, but you can't tell from this shot.
Day239/365

Here I pulled back... used a wider angle. Can you see the people? All looking at something. AND more purple.
Day239/365
Moving in closer... here you go. The reason for the purple... a band. OR a group of kids playing together for a School of Rock concert. Who knew a movie would become a nationwide phenomena. Well, I suppose it makes sense. And I suppose it makes sense that one day my kids will want to go to one of these schools. One day...

2 comments:

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Wonderful use of light. Beautiful.

Kimberly said...

Very nice! I still need to try some night photography. I'm usually at home when it is dark outside. And there's nothing interesting around here to photograph at night. :)