Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 240/365

Day240/365
Day 240- Chalk Fun!
The Kids did some chalk drawings. 3D chalk drawings that require these special glasses! It's cooler... so of course they go out more! I think they get that from me... I don't much like heat!! Bring on the fall!! =P
Day240/365
These were some BIG chalk too!!
Day240/365
My favorite drawing of the day... looks like cotton candy!
Day240/365
AND we ended with some messy clothes... the sign of good times, right?!
Day240/365
ACTUALLY, we ended with some ice cream on top of fresh baked brownies... YUM! =)

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Great shots...love the "leg" shot the composition is awesome.

Tiffany

Kimberly said...

There's no such thing as "good clean fun", right? :)

You're killing me with the ice cream topped brownie! :)

snapshots2011 said...

Love the shot of the little legs- so cute!
And the brownie...oh the brownie...I hope you made enough for all of us to share! hehe