Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 243/365

Day243/365
Day 243- Backyard Treats
All our rain has made the 'shrooms thrive! All sorts of 'em! They're fun to photograph, The Kids like to stomp on 'em, BUT I guess we're supposed to not want them in our yards. Good thing I don't always like to follow the crowd!! =P
Day243/365
An even BIGGER surprise... I found a woodpecker. In our yard. Pecking on our fence. Crazy! Even crazier... there were TWO! Our fence is already falling apart, so I don't mind too much. I was just glad that I had my camera with me!!
Day243/365
Of course I wish I had that bigger zoom. These lil' guys wouldn't let me get too close!! =P

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Man-you are like a wildlife magnet Gretchen! Great shots!

snapshots2011 said...

More amazing captures! Love the dof on the mushrooms!