Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 245/365

Day245/365
Day 245- Fall Color
Finding more and more fall color out and about... kind of wishing the temps would follow!! High 70s and low 80s... I'm over it. I want some chili!! I was all set to make it last week when it got cold, but then the weather changed back to humid. ICKY.
Day245/365
I see a tiny bit of red in these berries. Maybe? I've never seen red berries on it before, but I always figured it would have red berries. Hmmm????
Day245/365
The Kids are really enjoying the chalk these days! We go through cycles with their loves. This week it's chalk. Next week... who knows!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

We are seeing a bit of fall colors here also. I was loving the past few days - warmer temps. Today was a bit chilly. And wet.

I absolutely love the photo of your daughter! And the chalk on her face. Too cute!

snapshots2011 said...

Isn't the humidity right now just awful? Love The Girl's blue hand- too cute!