Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 249/365

Day249/365
Day 249- Bees, Flowers, and Butterflies... and a lil' curling!
More garden peeping today. One day maybe my garden will look more like my friend's garden. Until then, I enjoy visiting hers... always so much going on!!
Day249/365
I like the two tone of this rose bud. Figured this shot could use a quote.
Day249/365
I like the vines on this squash plant. Curly. Interesting. One day I'll get a shot that I LOVE!!
NapTime MomTog
Day249/365
Who could resist capturing this? Love the colors! Love the light. Don't really love my focus on this one though. It works though!!

12 comments:

Sarah said...

WOW!!! These are gorgeous!! I love them all. That last one is great. That bee shot is great too.

Ashley Sisk said...

These are beautiful - the last two shots are gorgeous.

Kimberly said...

Beautiful photos! That twisty vine is very cool! And, of course, I love the butterfly!

Dayle said...

Oh my ... that butterfly photo is amazing.

CallieMarie said...

LOVE the spiral! What a fabulous image!

deb duty said...

Oh wow! The butterfly is fabulous and I love the curly vine. Wonderful collection of photos!

ladyfi said...

Such wonderful colours. That last shot is just amazingly lovely!

Tara said...

These are all wonderful, I adore the butterflies and the spiral shot is so cool!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

ahhh, love the curly Q! nice capture

kbreints said...

Love the squash plant photo!

Henrietta said...

Beautiful pictures, the spiral is amazing.

Audrey said...

I'm in love with your photography :-) LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL OF THEM!!! Have to say the butterfly one is my fave, only cause I love butterflies and this shot is amazing with the colors!!