Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 250-251/365

Day250/365
Day 250- Soccer Practice
So... would've posted last night, BUT got called out on a last minute GNI at a friend's house instead. So I went out! Can you blame me? Just didn't feel like posting when I got home... went to bed instead. AND then today... I got on a cleaning binge. When those come along, I have to go with the flow... especially since I don't much like cleaning!! =P So... here's another catch-up post!
Day250/365
Here The Boy is celebrating while the boy next to him is not. Ah... the contrast!
Day250/365
The Boy is the goalie in this shot. This season is the first season for goalies. I don't think he's getting it. He's supposed to be watching the ball... not the parents/kids behind the net!! It's all good... he has fun! =P
Day251/365
Day 251-Clouds
Kind of put off taking pictures. Last minute, I captured some shots of clouds. I'm afraid they aren't so good... kind of grainy. Oh well!
Day251/365
I do like the colors in this shot!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

That last sky shot is cool-it looks like one of the clouds is in the shape of an airplane... I wish my daughter was playing soccer this year-I love soccer!

snapshots2011 said...

I love the look of success and the agony of defeat-- too funny!