Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 253-254/365

Day253/365
Day 253- More Osage Oranges
Took The Kids for a quick drive through a park today and saw these on the side of the parking lot. I jumped out grabbed a few shots and continued on our merry way! The Kids didn't want to get out... it was drizzling. Yep, more rain!
Day254/365
Day 254- Random Glove
Visited a brother and sister this weekend. While taking a break from hanging to get a few pictures for the day... this glove caught my eye. I don't know why, but I like it! I used Pioneer Woman's Seventies action on it.

I'm now officially behind in my posting because my computer is crapping out on me again. I've decided that I desperately need more RAM. I suspect the PSE that I have on it just uses too much and causes me to sit and wait while the wheels spin. I've wasted many hours these last few weeks waiting. I'm done waiting tonight!!!! I'll finish catching up tomorrow... and I'll come around visiting tomorrow. I'm also researching options to make the computer run better... faster!!!! I'm tired of waiting!!!

One more thing... I am super surprised and honored to be selected by Tara as one of the top 3 winners of the LEM weekly photo challenge over at Wild Ginger Photography!!! Feel free to pop on over and vote for me. I've got some stiff competition... Kimberly of My Perspective and Katie of A Little Crazy & A Lot of Love. It's a tight race!! Lots of other great pictures selected as favorites too... go on over and take a look.
Day249/365

4 comments:

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Haven't seen a crabapple since I lived in Texas. Good perspective. BTW Congratulations. :)

Kimberly said...

At first glance I thought those were walnuts. We have walnut trees around our property and have to be careful not to get hit in the head by a falling nut while walking around or waiting for the bus. :) Great perspective on your photo! If I didn't despise the walnuts so bad, I'd copy this. :)

Congratulations on being in the top 3! How exciting! Last I checked, we were tied. :)

Pieces of Sunshine said...

Congrats on your LEM win, it is a photo.

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

thank you for IDing the "oranges" ~ I have seen them but wasn't certain what they were