Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 255-256/365

Day255/365
Day 255- Yard finds... and a dog
A couple things caught my eye in the yard... lil' weeds.
NapTime MomTog
Day255/365
And a withering plant.
Day255/365
Also need to include a picture of my newest dog nephew... isn't he a sweet ball of fur!! =P


Day256/365
Day 256- A lil' fall color!
LOVE the fiery reds of fall. Not a ton of it out there yet, BUT there IS some out there!!

7 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I really love the tones in this shot. Beautiful.

Ashley Sisk said...

I mean the first shot. Sorry.

Sarah said...

I love these. That first and last shots are great. Also love the dog. :)

Kimberly said...

Great photos! We have those little purple weeds too. And what a sweet puppy!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Oh Gretchen, I especially love the first one. Creamy.

Heidi said...

Love em all but of course LOVE the pup!!! Nice shot!

Pieces of Sunshine said...

Love your first shot, just delightful.