Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 258/365

Day258/365
Day 258- Clear Day Sunrise!!!
We've had so many gray days during the month of September it seems almost blinding to see the sun now. I'm HAPPY to have it around this week. The color of the sky coming back from the bus stop really inspired me to run back home and take a few shots! The sun is a little high, but I LOVE the color of the sky!!!
Day258/365
Here's a shot that shows more sky... and a couple little birdies. Welcome back sun... please stay awhile!! =D

5 comments:

hannah said...

That sun is a touch too strong for me :-)
did it become a very hot day?
It makes for a striking image nevertheless.

Rebecca said...

Wonderful picture of God's creation-what could be better! You captured it wonderfully!

Kimberly said...

Beautiful sky shots! I especially love the second one. We, too, are glad to see the sun again. Supposed to be a gorgeous weekend! We'll probably get sunburned tomorrow. :)

Hey, congrats on winning the LEM photo challenge!

Leovi said...

Excellent light, I love those pictures of beautiful skies, exquisite.

deb duty said...

Gorgeous photo! Such beautiful colors!