Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 260/365

Day260/365
Day 260- Walk in a new(-to-me) park
Took a stroll... very short stroll... through a park that I have not visited previously. Not a bad park, but it was awfully loud (very close to a highway) and the trail was slightly overgrown (I wasn't exactly prepared for roughing it that much). Definitely worth seeing for once (or maybe twice), but not one that I'll be bringing the kids to.
Day260/365
Blew out bits of this shot... and my focus doesn't seem right, but I LOVE the reflection. AND I think I might go back in a week or two to see if I can capture it after the leaves change!
Day260/365
Old bridge. THIS is why I wanted to explore this park. Unfortunately. I don't think I captured it that wonderfully. The sun was so bright (not really complaining)... and I couldn't find the perfect exposure.
Day260/365
It was a nice scene. AND if it weren't for the loud traffic noises (which didn't get slightly drowned out by the running water) I'd probably picnic there. For now, it was nice to explore... and I can now put it on my "been there" list!
Day260/365
AND... from earlier in the day (on my way back from dropping The Kids off), I captured this...

Day260/365
and this. Just wanted to share, 'cause I'm digging them. The first is a bush covered in webs. The second... the sun shining through the fog.

I'm catching up from an internet free weekend. By this weekend I might be caught up posting the pictures I captured... until then I'll do one or two posts/day. I would do a combined post, but I can't choose just one or two pictures from the "pile." Yeah... I'm not good at choosing favorites!! =)

No comments: