Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 263/365

Day263/365
Day 263- Last Day =\
I started our last day of our weekend get-away watching the sunrise. Tried to get The Boy to watch with me, but he was too impatient and too cold. I enjoyed it... so beautiful and peaceful!
Day263/365
This is a bird seen from the docks. He took off before I could get any close-ups, BUT I like this shot. LOVE the splash action. This guy doesn't have a silent get-away that's for sure!

Day263/365
A view from the docks. LOVE the fall colors in the distance. The red really pops against that green!
Day263/365
I don't know. I just liked the yellow on white? Not a spectacular picture, but I like it!
Day263/365
Boots left by a fisherman. Looks so neat. Love the colors. Love the randomness.

AND then we left and came back home. I'm still behind in posting pictures, BUT they're coming. Not as many. The rain is back. My motivation/inspiration has fled. =P

12 comments:

Ellie said...

You have some great shots there. Really love your sunrise picture and the and your last shot made me smile with the welly boots sticking up. :)

Betty Manousos@ Cut and Dry said...

how inspiring post!

super creative pictures an all things good!

deb duty said...

Looks like a wonderful weekend! The sunrise is gorgeous. Sand I like the yellow and white too.

Ashley Sisk said...

That first shot is amazing.

snapshots2011 said...

I love the random-ness pictures too! The boots are too funny!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Love the sunset. Beautiful.

Heidi said...

Gorgeous!!!

Sara said...

Love the details at the dock.
I LOVE that sunset, love that the light is reflected in the stream? in the foreground and the streaks in the sky. Gorgeous!

Sara said...

Sorry, sunrise, I read it but still wrote sunset.

Cedar said...

Lovely sunrise and I love the bird capture! Great action!

Liz said...

I can't wait to be well enough to wake up early to catch a sunrise - LOVE that photo with the golden colour reflected in the water.

I love the bird shot too!!

Beautiful series of photos.

Kimberly said...

Great photos! Love the sunrise! And those boots made me chuckle. :)